I've had a few. Here's a list in reverse chronological order.
Other than Porsches, there's also
the motorcycle stuff.
- CURRENT: 1973 914 2.7L six conversion.
Return to rust and oil leaks! Originally Olympic Blue, resprayed to a
mysterious metallic blue in 1997.
- Gone: 2002 Boxster,
Basalt Black Metallic.
After I killed
the Miata, I bought this, then sold it because it was dull.
- Gone: 1996 Carrera 4S, Polar Silver Metallic.
- Gone: 1983 911SC, Grand Prix White.
Now living in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Gone: 1974 914 2.0 Limited Edition.
This is what my old car would have looked like from the factory. But the naughty previous owner painted over the deliciously tacky orange with black.
- Gone: 1989 944 TurboS, Cobalt Blue Metallic.
300+ HP. Mind bogglingly fast. Now living in Seattle, Washington.
- Gone: 1988 944S, Slate Gray Metallic
Another picture (neither picture is my actual car, but same bodystyle/color.) Now living in Quebec, Canada.
"There are enormous canyons of space that hide between seconds where moments become seasons and minutes last an eternity but you can't get there on foot. Porsche - There is no substitute."